Recently, the benefits of eating chocolate candy (especially dark chocolate) have been well publicized due to chocolate’s potent antioxidant base. However, it was as early as the mid-19th century when cocoa butter first appeared as a lovely smelling and effective moisturizer. Now that the health benefits of chocolate are better understood, its use as a skin care product has dramatically increased.
View our new line up of CHOCOLATE INFUSED services made for those who want to enjoy the benefits of chocolate without the extra calories ;)
- As a powerful antioxidant, chocolate reduces free radical damage. Free radicals are all around us – cigarette smoke, environmental pollutants, over-exposure to the sun, and alcohol. That translates into a more youthful appearance with smoother and firmer skin.
- Chocolate helps with cell renewal and lessens the appearance of wrinkles.
- Chocolate is an excellent moisturizer and skin softener.
- Chocolate increases skin elasticity.
- Chocolate stimulates the release of the hormone serotonin, which is known to produce a calming effect and feelings of well-being
- Exfoliation scrub with Alpha-hydroxy acids
- Clarisonic Brush Cleanse
- Lacto-peel acid
- Chocolate Rejuvenating mask
- Eye herbal treatment
- Hand Paraffin treatment