Does this saying seem familiar to you: "NEW YEAR NEW ME"
At the beginning of the new year, many people set goals for themselves to help improve who they were in the previous year. However, as you may know, it becomes mostly impossible to maintain that positive mindset.
Here at Lauras Beauty Touch, we have comprised a list of helpful tips to stay healthy and have that glow all year round.
- Drink lots of water- water, throughout the day is important to keep the skin clean and hydrated
- Stay away from the fatty oily foods- although you can enjoy it once in a while it is always important to know your limits because it can lead to breakouts and irritated skin.
- Exercise- Exercising is not only good for your body but also very good for the up-keep of your mind.
- Think positive - everyone hs certain challenges and obstacles that can be stressful, however, one must realize everything happens for the best and to always be aware that you have to keep up with the positive because when someone is stressed their body reacts by sending hormones to "cheer you up", but those hormones do have certain side effects which cause you to age quicker.
- And finally, Treat yourself and be consistent-Here at Lauras Beauty Touch we are all about the idea of treating yourself. really, check out our Instagram @Laurasbeautytouch.We believe that no matter what you do always be consistent!!!