Micro-needling is a cutting-edge skincare technology used to stimulate skin's collagen and elastin production.
Micro-needling corrects acne scars, fine lines, hyperpigmentation, pore size, and sagging skin.
Micro Needling is performed in a safe and precise manner with the use of a sterile, disposable tip that is discarded after every patient. Prior to the procedure, a topical anesthetic cream is applied for your comfort.
The basic micro-needling treatment includes the application of healing gels and serums during and after the procedure. New healthy skin appears about 4 weeks after treatment and can last up to two years.
Benefits of Micro-Needling:
- Fine lines and wrinkles are softened
- Skin is thickened, tightened and elasticity restored
- Acne scarring and minor scarring are reduced
- Pigmentation marks are lightened
- Stretch marks are improved
- The disappearance of dilated blood vessels is encouraged
- The healing period is minimal (redness for +/- half a day)
- Procedure is cost-effective
- The process is suited to all skin types (including laser-resurfaced skin)
- No permanent damage is caused
- Safely repeatable for maximum results
- No sun-sensitivity is induced
- All areas of the face, neck, and body can be treated
FOR ANY MORE INFORMATION YOU CAN CONTACT US AT 1-(718)-841-9919 OR EMAIL US VIA LAURABEAUTYTOUCH@GMAIL.COM