Goodbye October and hello November, now that we are officially in fall its time to share some great tips on how to take care of our skin!!!!
- Especially in the fall, our skin can get very oily and our pores can end up getting clogged so its very important to stay HYDRATED.
- it is of most importance to keep our skin clean so that it stays clear and soft
HERE ARE SOME WAYS WE AT LAURAS BEAUTY TOUCH CLEAN AND HYDRATE YOUR SKIN:
European Deep Pore Facial with LED light therapy:
An effective cleansing treatment includes skin analysis, cleanser, toner, face, neck and shoulder massage, aroma steam, exfoliation with Clarisonic brush, extraction, mask, and herbal eye treatment, and hand massage. INCLUDES LED LIGHT THERAPY TREATMENT!
EACH LIGHT HAS A SPECIFIC FEATURE:
- TREATS ACNE
- REGULATES NATURAL OIL PRODUCTION
- STIMULATES COLLAGEN & ELASTINS THE SKIN
- MINIMIZES REDNESS & WRINKLES
- REDUCES DARK SPOTS & UNEVEN SKIN TONES
RED--------> FOR FINE LINES & WRINKLES (REDUCE INFLAMMATION WHILE IMPROVING CIRCULATION WHICH GIVES A HEALTHIER GLOW)
BLUE--------> FOR ACNE (KILLING THE BACTERIA BUILT UNDERNEATH THE SKIN)
YELLOW------> FOR COLLAGEN (ENHANCES THE SKIN TO LOOK MORE RADIANT AND TIGHT)